Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (CVE:SYH – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as C$0.64 and last traded at C$0.64, with a volume of 1121717 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$0.60.
Skyharbour Resources Stock Up 6.7 %
The firm has a market capitalization of C$108.85 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -14.88 and a beta of 1.89. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is C$0.52 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.43.
About Skyharbour Resources
Skyharbour Resources Ltd. engages in acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of uranium mineral properties. The company holds 51% interest in the Preston Uranium project covering an area of 49,635 hectares; 80% interest in the Hook Lake project consisting of 16 contiguous mineral claims covering an area of 25,486 hectares; and 100% earn-in option to acquire interest in the Yurchison project comprising 13 claims totaling area of 57,407 hectares located in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Skyharbour Resources
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Most active stocks: Dollar volume vs share volume
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Skyharbour Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skyharbour Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.