Singapore Telecommunications Limited (OTCMKTS:SGAPY – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $17.48 and traded as high as $17.83. Singapore Telecommunications shares last traded at $17.59, with a volume of 58,522 shares changing hands.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Citigroup upgraded Singapore Telecommunications from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Tuesday, September 19th.
Singapore Telecommunications Price Performance
Singapore Telecommunications Cuts Dividend
The business also recently announced a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 15th. Stockholders of record on Monday, November 20th will be paid a $0.3629 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, November 17th.
Singapore Telecommunications Company Profile
Singapore Telecommunications Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunication services to consumers and small businesses in Singapore, Australia, the United States, and internationally. The company operates through Optus, Singapore Consumer, Group Enterprise, NCS, Trustwave, and Amobee segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Singapore Telecommunications
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Singapore Telecommunications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Singapore Telecommunications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.