British Land Company PLC (LON:BLND – Get Free Report) insider Simon Carter bought 45 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, November 14th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 328 ($4.03) per share, with a total value of £147.60 ($181.26).
Simon Carter also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, October 16th, Simon Carter bought 48 shares of British Land stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 312 ($3.83) per share, with a total value of £149.76 ($183.91).
- On Thursday, September 14th, Simon Carter bought 48 shares of British Land stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 316 ($3.88) per share, with a total value of £151.68 ($186.27).
British Land Stock Up 4.5 %
LON BLND opened at GBX 367.20 ($4.51) on Friday. The stock has a market cap of £3.40 billion, a PE ratio of -327.86, a P/E/G ratio of 6.76 and a beta of 1.47. British Land Company PLC has a fifty-two week low of GBX 287.30 ($3.53) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 522.30 ($6.41). The business has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 314.59 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 328.28. The company has a quick ratio of 0.25, a current ratio of 0.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 44.53.
British Land Increases Dividend
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
A number of analysts recently issued reports on the stock. Shore Capital reissued a “hold” rating on shares of British Land in a research report on Monday, November 13th. Peel Hunt reissued a “buy” rating and set a GBX 405 ($4.97) target price on shares of British Land in a research report on Tuesday, September 26th. Finally, Jefferies Financial Group cut British Land to an “underperform” rating and set a GBX 250 ($3.07) price target for the company. in a report on Wednesday, September 27th. Two analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, one has given a hold rating and two have issued a buy rating to the stock. Based on data from MarketBeat, the company currently has an average rating of “Hold” and an average target price of GBX 382.50 ($4.70).
British Land Company Profile
Our portfolio of high quality UK commercial property is focused on London Campuses and Retail & London Urban Logistics assets throughout the UK. We own or manage a portfolio valued at £13.0bn (British Land share: £8.9bn) as at 31 March 2023 making us one of Europe's largest listed real estate investment companies.
- Five stocks we like better than British Land
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for British Land Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for British Land and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.