Fnac Darty SA (OTCMKTS:GRUPF – Get Free Report) saw a large decrease in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 16,700 shares, a decrease of 6.7% from the October 15th total of 17,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Fnac Darty Stock Performance
Shares of Fnac Darty stock opened at C$66.00 on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average price of C$66.00 and a 200-day moving average price of C$66.00. Fnac Darty has a twelve month low of C$46.08 and a twelve month high of C$66.00.
Fnac Darty Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Fnac Darty
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Fnac Darty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fnac Darty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.