Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group reiterated a speculative buy rating and issued a GBX 65 ($0.80) price objective on shares of Touchstone Exploration in a report on Wednesday, September 27th.
Touchstone Exploration Stock Up 3.0 %
Insider Activity at Touchstone Exploration
In related news, insider Paul R. Baay sold 131,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, October 25th. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 54 ($0.66), for a total value of £70,740 ($86,872.16). Insiders own 9.98% of the company’s stock.
Touchstone Exploration Company Profile
Touchstone Exploration Inc engages in the exploration, development, acquisition, production, and sale of petroleum and natural gas properties in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. Its primary exploration focus is the Ortoire exploration block and development production on four onshore lease operatorship properties.
- Five stocks we like better than Touchstone Exploration
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Basic Materials Stocks Investing
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Touchstone Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Touchstone Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.