The Scottish American Investment Co PLC (LON:SCAM – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 417.50 ($5.13) and traded as high as GBX 418.67 ($5.14). Scottish American Investment shares last traded at GBX 417.50 ($5.13), with a volume of 170,822 shares.
Scottish American Investment Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 3.80, a current ratio of 3.80 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.49. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 417.50 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 417.50. The stock has a market cap of £603.25 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.08.
About Scottish American Investment
The Scottish American Investment Company P.L.C. is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Baillie Gifford & Co Ltd. The fund is co-managed by Baillie Gifford & Co and OLIM Property Limited. It invests in public equity markets across the globe. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Scottish American Investment
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Scottish American Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scottish American Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.