Schroders plc (OTCMKTS:SHNWF – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $4.84 and traded as high as $5.10. Schroders shares last traded at $5.10, with a volume of 248 shares.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
SHNWF has been the subject of a number of analyst reports. Royal Bank of Canada boosted their price objective on Schroders from GBX 420 ($5.16) to GBX 430 ($5.28) in a research report on Tuesday, August 1st. JPMorgan Chase & Co. started coverage on shares of Schroders in a report on Monday, September 4th. They issued an “overweight” rating on the stock. Finally, Morgan Stanley lowered their target price on shares of Schroders from GBX 538 ($6.61) to GBX 536 ($6.58) in a research note on Tuesday, August 8th.
Schroders Price Performance
Schroders Company Profile
Schroders plc is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm also provides advisory and consultancy services. It provides its services to financial institutions, high net worth clients, large corporate, local authority, charitable entities, individuals, pension plans, government funds, insurance companies, and endowments.
- Five stocks we like better than Schroders
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Schroders Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schroders and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.