Schroders plc (LON:SDRC – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 2,165 ($26.59) and traded as low as GBX 2,165 ($26.59). Schroders shares last traded at GBX 2,165 ($26.59), with a volume of 311,551 shares.
Schroders Stock Down 2.0 %
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 2,165 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 2,165. The company has a quick ratio of 4.32, a current ratio of 4.49 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.61. The stock has a market capitalization of £6.12 billion and a P/E ratio of 1,071.78.
Schroders plc is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm also provides advisory and consultancy services. It provides its services to financial institutions, high net worth clients, large corporate, local authority, charitable entities, individuals, pension plans, government funds, insurance companies, and endowments.
- Five stocks we like better than Schroders
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Schroders Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schroders and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.