Schneider Electric S.E. (OTCMKTS:SBGSF – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $162.99 and traded as high as $182.70. Schneider Electric S.E. shares last traded at $178.03, with a volume of 175 shares traded.
Schneider Electric S.E. Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $163.20 and a 200-day moving average of $171.27.
Schneider Electric S.E. Company Profile
Schneider Electric S.E. engages in the energy management and industrial automation business worldwide. It offers busway and cable support products, circuit breakers and switches, contactors and protection relays, electrical vehicle charging, electrical protection and control products, energy management software solutions, power and energy monitoring systems, power quality and power factor correction products, pushbuttons, switches, pilot lights and joysticks, field services, and switchboards and enclosures.
- Five stocks we like better than Schneider Electric S.E.
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Schneider Electric S.E. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schneider Electric S.E. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.