Sapphire (SAPP) traded up 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. One Sapphire coin can currently be bought for $0.0075 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Sapphire has traded 12.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Sapphire has a total market cap of $11.49 million and $2,714.53 worth of Sapphire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,940.80 or 0.05339843 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.31 or 0.00058620 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00025180 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00013900 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00011676 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00005036 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000363 BTC.
Sapphire (CRYPTO:SAPP) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on April 25th, 2019. Sapphire’s total supply is 1,547,370,018 coins and its circulating supply is 1,526,731,795 coins. Sapphire’s official Twitter account is @sapphire_core and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Sapphire is sappcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Sapphire
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sapphire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sapphire should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sapphire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sapphire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sapphire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.