Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Diodes (NASDAQ: DIOD) in the last few weeks:
- 11/16/2023 – Diodes was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/9/2023 – Diodes had its price target lowered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $85.00 to $65.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 11/9/2023 – Diodes had its price target lowered by analysts at Truist Financial Co. from $93.00 to $72.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/9/2023 – Diodes had its price target lowered by analysts at Benchmark Co. from $95.00 to $70.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/8/2023 – Diodes was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/31/2023 – Diodes was downgraded by analysts at Robert W. Baird from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $70.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $120.00.
- 10/31/2023 – Diodes was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/5/2023 – Diodes is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Diodes Trading Down 0.2 %
DIOD traded down $0.14 on Friday, hitting $68.72. The company had a trading volume of 112,463 shares, compared to its average volume of 255,053. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $73.96 and its 200 day simple moving average is $83.28. The company has a quick ratio of 2.02, a current ratio of 2.85 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01. Diodes Incorporated has a 12-month low of $60.00 and a 12-month high of $97.45. The company has a market cap of $3.16 billion, a PE ratio of 10.81 and a beta of 1.47.
Diodes (NASDAQ:DIOD – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, November 8th. The semiconductor company reported $1.13 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.20 by ($0.07). The company had revenue of $404.60 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $425.75 million. Diodes had a return on equity of 16.56% and a net margin of 16.02%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was down 22.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business earned $2.00 earnings per share. Equities research analysts expect that Diodes Incorporated will post 4.78 EPS for the current year.
Insider Buying and Selling at Diodes
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A number of hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of the stock. Envestnet Asset Management Inc. increased its holdings in Diodes by 234.4% in the 1st quarter. Envestnet Asset Management Inc. now owns 665,132 shares of the semiconductor company’s stock worth $17,321,000 after buying an additional 466,204 shares during the period. Norges Bank purchased a new stake in shares of Diodes in the 4th quarter valued at $30,756,000. Fuller & Thaler Asset Management Inc. increased its stake in shares of Diodes by 102.3% in the first quarter. Fuller & Thaler Asset Management Inc. now owns 578,250 shares of the semiconductor company’s stock worth $50,302,000 after acquiring an additional 292,450 shares during the period. Global Alpha Capital Management Ltd. purchased a new position in shares of Diodes during the third quarter worth $13,866,000. Finally, First Trust Advisors LP lifted its position in Diodes by 272.2% during the first quarter. First Trust Advisors LP now owns 232,230 shares of the semiconductor company’s stock valued at $21,542,000 after purchasing an additional 169,840 shares during the period. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 94.82% of the company’s stock.
Diodes Incorporated engages in the manufacture and supply of application-specific standard products in the broad discrete, logic, analog, and mixed-signal semiconductor markets worldwide. The company offers discrete semiconductor products, such as MOSFET, TVS, and performance Schottky rectifiers; GPP bridges and rectifiers, and performance Schottky diodes; performance Zener diodes, including tight tolerance and low operating current type; standard, fast, super-fast, and ultra-fast recovery rectifiers; bridge rectifiers; switching diodes; small signal bipolar and prebiased transistors; thyristor surge protection devices; and transient voltage suppressors.
- Five stocks we like better than Diodes
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Choose Top Rated Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Diodes Incorporated Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diodes Incorporated and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.