REGI U.S., Inc. (OTCMKTS:RGUS – Get Free Report) shares passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.01 and traded as low as $0.00. REGI U.S. shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 1,000 shares changing hands.
REGI U.S. Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.01 and a 200-day moving average of $0.01.
About REGI U.S.
REGI U.S., Inc, through its subsidiary RadMax Technologies, Inc, designs, develops, and builds axial vane type rotary devices for civilian, commercial, and government applications. It offers RadMax compressed gas expander, a positive-displacement gas expander that captures kinetic and pressure-volume energy and converts it to rotational power in compressed gas expansion applications.
- Five stocks we like better than REGI U.S.
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for REGI U.S. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for REGI U.S. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.