Red Emperor Resources NL (LON:RMP – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 0.76 ($0.01) and traded as high as GBX 0.76 ($0.01). Red Emperor Resources shares last traded at GBX 0.76 ($0.01), with a volume of 0 shares traded.
Red Emperor Resources Trading Down 99.0 %
The firm has a market capitalization of £3.99 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.09. The firm’s 50 day moving average is GBX 0.76 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 0.76. The company has a quick ratio of 38.58, a current ratio of 38.58 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.84.
About Red Emperor Resources
Red Emperor Resources NL, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the oil and gas exploration and project identification activities. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than Red Emperor Resources
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Red Emperor Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Red Emperor Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.