A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Apple Hospitality REIT (NYSE: APLE):
- 11/13/2023 – Apple Hospitality REIT had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $17.00 to $18.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/12/2023 – Apple Hospitality REIT was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/4/2023 – Apple Hospitality REIT was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/27/2023 – Apple Hospitality REIT was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/19/2023 – Apple Hospitality REIT was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/5/2023 – Apple Hospitality REIT is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/27/2023 – Apple Hospitality REIT is now covered by analysts at Wolfe Research. They set a “peer perform” rating on the stock.
Apple Hospitality REIT Stock Performance
Shares of Apple Hospitality REIT stock traded up $0.05 on Friday, reaching $16.50. 1,363,263 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,985,838. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $15.75 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $15.33. The firm has a market capitalization of $3.78 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.57 and a beta of 1.13. Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. has a twelve month low of $13.66 and a twelve month high of $18.22. The company has a quick ratio of 0.07, a current ratio of 0.07 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04.
Apple Hospitality REIT Dividend Announcement
The business also recently announced a monthly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, November 15th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, October 31st were paid a $0.08 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Monday, October 30th. This represents a $0.96 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 5.82%. Apple Hospitality REIT’s payout ratio is 137.14%.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Apple Hospitality REIT
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc (NYSE: APLE) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns one of the largest and most diverse portfolios of upscale, rooms-focused hotels in the United States. Apple Hospitality's portfolio consists of 220 hotels with more than 28,900 guest rooms located in 87 markets throughout 37 states as well as one property leased to third parties.
- Five stocks we like better than Apple Hospitality REIT
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Apple Hospitality REIT Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Apple Hospitality REIT Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.