Processa Pharmaceuticals Trading Up 1.0 %
Shares of NASDAQ PCSA traded up $0.00 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $0.42. 476,549 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 720,913. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.33 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.45. The stock has a market cap of $10.35 million, a P/E ratio of -0.36 and a beta of 0.11. Processa Pharmaceuticals has a 1 year low of $0.18 and a 1 year high of $2.24.
Institutional Trading of Processa Pharmaceuticals
Processa Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
Processa Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on developing the chemotherapy drugs to improve the safety and efficacy of cancer treatment. Its drugs are modifications of existing FDA-approved oncology drugs resulting in an alteration of the metabolism and/or distribution of drugs while maintaining the existing mechanisms of killing the cancer cells.
- Five stocks we like better than Processa Pharmaceuticals
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Processa Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Processa Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.