Poydras Gaming Finance Corp (CVE:PYD – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.24 and traded as high as C$0.25. Poydras Gaming Finance shares last traded at C$0.25, with a volume of 3,070 shares changing hands.
Poydras Gaming Finance Trading Down 2.0 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average is C$0.24 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.25.
About Poydras Gaming Finance
Poydras Gaming Finance Corp is a Canada-based company engaged in slot route operations. The Company is engaged in providing capital and gaming equipment to casino operators and vendors in the United States. It is focused on leasing and distributing slot machines, electronic table games, and casino and bingo equipment and supplies.
- Five stocks we like better than Poydras Gaming Finance
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Growth Stocks: What They Are, Examples and How to Invest
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Poydras Gaming Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Poydras Gaming Finance and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.