PotCoin (POT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 17th. One PotCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0029 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. PotCoin has a total market cap of $266,122.06 and $242.17 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, PotCoin has traded down 67.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $69.86 or 0.00191669 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00011170 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00013913 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000178 BTC.
POT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 115,365,194 coins and its circulating supply is 115,365,160 coins. The official website for PotCoin is www.potcoin.com. The official message board for PotCoin is steemit.com/@potcoin. The Reddit community for PotCoin is https://reddit.com/r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @potcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry.
In 2021, Potcoin migrated to Polygon.”
Buying and Selling PotCoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.