Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 6.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. In the last week, Pirate Chain has traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar. Pirate Chain has a market capitalization of $29.84 million and approximately $45,150.73 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pirate Chain coin can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00000418 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.74 or 0.00079008 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00041976 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00028919 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000210 BTC.
About Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain is a dPoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 29th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 196,213,798 coins. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @piratechain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is https://reddit.com/r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirate Chain’s official message board is medium.com/piratechain. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black.
Buying and Selling Pirate Chain
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirate Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.