Persimmon Plc (LON:PSN – Get Free Report) shares passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 1,120.11 ($13.76) and traded as high as GBX 1,295.50 ($15.91). Persimmon shares last traded at GBX 1,236.50 ($15.18), with a volume of 1,332,281 shares.
Persimmon Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of £3.96 billion, a P/E ratio of 1,201.12, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of -1.74 and a beta of 1.32. The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 1,062.75 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 1,120.77. The company has a current ratio of 4.49, a quick ratio of 1.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.36.
Persimmon Plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a house builder in the United Kingdom. The company offers family housing under the Persimmon Homes brand name; housing under the Charles Church brand name; and social housing under the Westbury Partnerships brand name. It also provides broadband services under the FibreNest brand; and timber frame, insulated wall panels, and roof cassettes under the brand Space4.
- Five stocks we like better than Persimmon
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Persimmon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Persimmon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.