Pernod Ricard SA (OTC:PRNDY – Get Free Report)’s stock price fell 1% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $36.50 and last traded at $36.54. 70,952 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 67% from the average session volume of 212,618 shares. The stock had previously closed at $36.90.
Pernod Ricard Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $35.15 and its 200-day moving average price is $40.73.
Pernod Ricard Company Profile
Pernod Ricard SA produces and sells wines and spirits worldwide. The company offers whiskey, vodka, gin, rum, liqueur and bitters, champagne, tequila and mezcal, and aperitif under the brands 100 Pipers, Aberlour, Absolut, Absolut Elyx, Altos, ARARAT, Augier, Avion, Ballantine's, Becherovka, Beefeater, Blenders Pride, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Ceder's, Chivas, Church Road, Clan Campbell, Del Maguey, George Wyndham, Green Spot, Havana Club, Imperial, Imperial Blue, Italicus, J.P.
- Five stocks we like better than Pernod Ricard
- What is a SEC Filing?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Pernod Ricard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pernod Ricard and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.