Pelangio Exploration Inc. (CVE:PX – Get Free Report) shares dropped 25% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as C$0.02 and last traded at C$0.02. Approximately 111,245 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 88% from the average daily volume of 59,271 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.02.
Pelangio Exploration Trading Down 25.0 %
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.02 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$0.03. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 22.75, a current ratio of 0.82 and a quick ratio of 1.00. The firm has a market capitalization of C$1.92 million, a P/E ratio of -1.00 and a beta of 1.82.
About Pelangio Exploration
Pelangio Exploration Inc, a mineral exploration company, engages in acquiring, exploring, and developing mineral properties. It holds interests in various gold properties in Ghana and Canada. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Pelangio Exploration
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Pelangio Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pelangio Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.