Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. In the last week, Pax Dollar has traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Pax Dollar token can currently be purchased for about $0.99 or 0.00002727 BTC on major exchanges. Pax Dollar has a total market capitalization of $450.68 million and approximately $5.80 million worth of Pax Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00007335 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Pax Dollar Token Profile
Pax Dollar (CRYPTO:USDP) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 10th, 2018. Pax Dollar’s total supply is 454,232,352 tokens. Pax Dollar’s official Twitter account is @paxosstandard and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Pax Dollar is medium.com/@paxosstandard. Pax Dollar’s official website is www.paxos.com/usdp.
Buying and Selling Pax Dollar
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pax Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pax Dollar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pax Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pax Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pax Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.