C&C Group plc (LON:CCR – Get Free Report) insider Patrick McMahon purchased 86 shares of C&C Group stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 15th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 146 ($1.79) per share, with a total value of £125.56 ($154.19).
Patrick McMahon also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, October 16th, Patrick McMahon purchased 91 shares of C&C Group stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 136 ($1.67) per share, with a total value of £123.76 ($151.98).
- On Friday, September 15th, Patrick McMahon purchased 89 shares of C&C Group stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 137 ($1.68) per share, with a total value of £121.93 ($149.74).
C&C Group Stock Up 0.6 %
Shares of LON:CCR opened at GBX 141.80 ($1.74) on Friday. C&C Group plc has a 52 week low of GBX 120.40 ($1.48) and a 52 week high of GBX 188 ($2.31). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 38.55, a quick ratio of 0.80 and a current ratio of 1.13. The company has a market cap of £557.25 million, a PE ratio of 1,289.09, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 5.61 and a beta of 1.32. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 138.89 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 2,094.90.
C&C Group Cuts Dividend
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Shore Capital restated a “buy” rating on shares of C&C Group in a research report on Tuesday, September 19th.
About C&C Group
C&C Group plc manufactures, markets, and distributes beer, cider, wine, spirits, and soft drinks in the Republic of Ireland, Great Britain, and internationally. The company offers its products primarily under the Tennent's, Bulmers, Magners, Orchard Pig, Heverlee, 5 Lamps, Fête, Blackthorn, Seven Summits, Dowd's Lane, Chaplin & Cork's, Celedonia Best, and Addlestones brand name.
- Five stocks we like better than C&C Group
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for C&C Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for C&C Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.