Paddy Power Betfair PLC (LON:PPB – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 5,676 ($69.70) and traded as high as GBX 5,794 ($71.15). Paddy Power Betfair shares last traded at GBX 5,676 ($69.70), with a volume of 388,508 shares.
Paddy Power Betfair Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 5,676 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 5,676. The company has a current ratio of 0.64, a quick ratio of 0.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.73. The stock has a market capitalization of £4.74 billion and a PE ratio of 23.61.
About Paddy Power Betfair
Paddy Power Betfair plc operates as a sports betting and gaming company in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, the United States, and internationally. The company operates through Online, Australia, Retail, and US segments. It offers exchange sports betting products; fixed odds games betting; online games and casino; peer-to-peer games, including online bingo and poker; and business-to-business services.
- Five stocks we like better than Paddy Power Betfair
- How to invest in marijuana stocks in 7 steps
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Paddy Power Betfair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Paddy Power Betfair and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.