Shares of Pacific Basin Shipping Limited (OTCMKTS:PCFBY – Get Free Report) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $5.65 and traded as high as $5.66. Pacific Basin Shipping shares last traded at $5.66, with a volume of 5,452 shares.
Pacific Basin Shipping Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.91, a current ratio of 1.21 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14. The company has a fifty day moving average of $5.65 and a 200 day moving average of $5.87.
Pacific Basin Shipping Company Profile
Pacific Basin Shipping Limited, an investment holding company, provides dry bulk shipping services worldwide. The company also offers shipping consulting, ocean shipping, crewing, secretarial, and agency and ship management services. It is also involved in the vessel owning and chartering, and convertible bonds issuing activities.
- Five stocks we like better than Pacific Basin Shipping
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Basin Shipping Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Basin Shipping and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.