P2P Global Investments PLC (LON:P2P – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 826 ($10.14) and traded as low as GBX 822 ($10.09). P2P Global Investments shares last traded at GBX 826 ($10.14), with a volume of 23,968 shares.
P2P Global Investments Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 68.62, a quick ratio of 10.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 51.73. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 826 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 826. The firm has a market cap of £617.42 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.91.
About P2P Global Investments
P2P Global Investments PLC is a closed ended mutual fund launched and managed by Marshall Wace LLP. It is Co-managed by MW Eaglewood Europe LLP. The fund invests in fixed income markets. It primarily invests in consumer loans, SME loans, advances against corporate trade receivables and/or purchases of corporate trade receivables.
- Five stocks we like better than P2P Global Investments
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for P2P Global Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for P2P Global Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.