Orchid (OXT) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 17th. Orchid has a market capitalization of $70.60 million and approximately $4.17 million worth of Orchid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Orchid has traded down 7.8% against the US dollar. One Orchid token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0721 or 0.00000198 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00006292 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00017116 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36,395.40 or 1.00053275 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00011444 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00004351 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00006127 BTC.
OXT is a token. Its launch date was December 3rd, 2019. Orchid’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 979,379,108 tokens. Orchid’s official message board is blog.orchid.com. The official website for Orchid is www.orchid.com. Orchid’s official Twitter account is @orchidprotocol. The Reddit community for Orchid is https://reddit.com/r/orchid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Orchid Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orchid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orchid should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Orchid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orchid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orchid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.