OMG Network (OMG) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 17th. Over the last week, OMG Network has traded 1% lower against the US dollar. OMG Network has a total market capitalization of $91.36 million and $39.21 million worth of OMG Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OMG Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.65 or 0.00001791 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.36 or 0.00058725 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00025130 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0969 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00011674 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00005009 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001188 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000122 BTC.
OMG Network Profile
OMG Network (OMG) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 23rd, 2017. OMG Network’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens. OMG Network’s official website is omg.network. OMG Network’s official Twitter account is @omgnetworkhq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for OMG Network is https://reddit.com/r/omgnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
OMG Network Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OMG Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OMG Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OMG Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OMG Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OMG Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.