Brave Bison Group plc (LON:BBSN – Get Free Report) insider Oliver Green purchased 2,250,000 shares of Brave Bison Group stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 15th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 2 ($0.02) per share, with a total value of £45,000 ($55,262.19).
Brave Bison Group Stock Performance
LON BBSN opened at GBX 1.85 ($0.02) on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of £23.87 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.27 and a beta of 0.91. Brave Bison Group plc has a one year low of GBX 1.50 ($0.02) and a one year high of GBX 3.20 ($0.04). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.12, a current ratio of 1.31 and a quick ratio of 1.21. The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 1.94 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 2.25.
Brave Bison Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Brave Bison Group
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Brave Bison Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brave Bison Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.