Old National Bancorp (NASDAQ:ONBPP – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, November 17th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Monday, February 5th will be given a dividend of 0.4375 per share on Tuesday, February 20th. This represents a $1.75 annualized dividend and a yield of 7.48%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, February 2nd.
Old National Bancorp Stock Performance
Old National Bancorp stock traded up $0.02 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $23.41. 3,243 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 11,675. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $23.26 and its 200-day moving average price is $23.32. Old National Bancorp has a fifty-two week low of $18.53 and a fifty-two week high of $26.05.
Old National Bancorp Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Old National Bancorp
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Old National Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Old National Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.