Old National Bancorp (NASDAQ:ONBPO – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Friday, November 17th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, February 5th will be paid a dividend of 0.4375 per share on Tuesday, February 20th. This represents a $1.75 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 7.37%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, February 2nd.
Old National Bancorp Stock Down 0.2 %
Shares of ONBPO traded down $0.04 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $23.76. 6,351 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 10,076. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $23.25 and a 200 day moving average price of $23.38. Old National Bancorp has a 1 year low of $19.16 and a 1 year high of $27.00.
Old National Bancorp Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Old National Bancorp
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Old National Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Old National Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.