Northgate plc (LON:NTG – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 250 ($3.07) and traded as high as GBX 255.50 ($3.14). Northgate shares last traded at GBX 250 ($3.07), with a volume of 1,360,234 shares.
Northgate Trading Down 3.1 %
The company has a current ratio of 1.00, a quick ratio of 0.78 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 96.53. The company has a market cap of £333.08 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.04. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 250 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 250.
Northgate Company Profile
Northgate plc provides light commercial vehicle hire services in the United Kingdom, Spain, and the Republic of Ireland. It also sells used vehicles; supplies other related goods and services; and offers fleet management services. The company operates a fleet of 52,900 vehicles in the United Kingdom; and a fleet of 48,000 vehicles in Spain.
- Five stocks we like better than Northgate
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Northgate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northgate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.