Northern Electric PLC (LON:NTEA – Get Free Report) shares rose 1.3% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as GBX 118 ($1.45) and last traded at GBX 118 ($1.45). Approximately 19,056 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 31% from the average daily volume of 27,529 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 116.50 ($1.43).
Northern Electric Stock Up 0.1 %
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 115.80 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 117.99.
Northern Electric Company Profile
Northern Electric PLC’s ISS Governance QualityScore as of N/A is N/A. The pillar scores are Audit: N/A; Board: N/A; Shareholder Rights: N/A; Compensation: N/A.
- Five stocks we like better than Northern Electric
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Northern Electric Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northern Electric and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.