NEXT plc (OTCMKTS:NXGPY – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $49.01 and last traded at $49.01, with a volume of 219 shares. The stock had previously closed at $47.00.
NEXT Trading Up 4.3 %
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $44.35 and its 200 day moving average price is $44.24.
NEXT Cuts Dividend
The company also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, January 18th. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 8th will be given a dividend of $0.3527 per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 7th.
NEXT Company Profile
NEXT plc engages in the retail of clothing, beauty, footwear, and home products in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and internationally. The company operates through NEXT Retail; NEXT Online; NEXT Finance; Total Platform; Joules; Property Management; and International Retail, Sourcing, and other segments.
- Five stocks we like better than NEXT
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for NEXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NEXT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.