Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:UWN – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $2.56. Nevada Gold & Casinos shares last traded at $2.54, with a volume of 414,700 shares.
Nevada Gold & Casinos Stock Performance
About Nevada Gold & Casinos
Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc, a gaming company, finances, develops, owns, and operates gaming properties and projects. It operates in three segments: Washington, South Dakota, and Nevada. The company owns and operates nine mini-casinos under the Crazy Moose Casinos, Coyote Bob's Casino, Silver Dollar Casinos, Club Hollywood Casino, Royal Casino, and Red Dragon Casino names in the Washington state; and a slot machine route operation in Deadwood, South Dakota.
- Five stocks we like better than Nevada Gold & Casinos
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Nevada Gold & Casinos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nevada Gold & Casinos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.