Shares of NeoVolta Inc. (NASDAQ:NEOVW – Get Free Report) shot up 27.1% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.49 and last traded at $0.49. 300 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 5,838 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.39.
NeoVolta Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $0.55 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.55.
NeoVolta Inc designs, manufactures, and sells energy storage systems in the United States. It offers NV14 and NV 24 energy storage systems to store and use energy through batteries and an inverter at residential or commercial sites. The company markets and sells its products directly to certified solar installers and solar equipment distributors.
- Five stocks we like better than NeoVolta
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for NeoVolta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NeoVolta and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.