NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 5.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. One NEAR Protocol coin can currently be purchased for $1.82 or 0.00005009 BTC on major exchanges. NEAR Protocol has a total market cap of $1.82 billion and approximately $378.43 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, NEAR Protocol has traded up 17% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21.36 or 0.00058725 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00025130 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0969 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00011674 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001188 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00002794 BTC.
NEAR Protocol Coin Profile
NEAR Protocol (NEAR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 14th, 2020. NEAR Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 999,432,711 coins. NEAR Protocol’s official website is near.org. NEAR Protocol’s official message board is near.org/blog. NEAR Protocol’s official Twitter account is @nearprotocol.
Buying and Selling NEAR Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEAR Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEAR Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.