MSP Recovery, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIFWW – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 42,400 shares, a growth of 5.5% from the October 15th total of 40,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 552,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
MSP Recovery Stock Up 12.5 %
NASDAQ:LIFWW traded up $0.00 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.01. 305,705 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 287,453. MSP Recovery has a one year low of $0.00 and a one year high of $0.18. The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.01.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On MSP Recovery
Institutional investors and hedge funds have recently made changes to their positions in the stock. Pin Oak Investment Advisors Inc. bought a new position in MSP Recovery during the second quarter worth $229,000. SkyView Investment Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in MSP Recovery during the 2nd quarter worth about $117,000. Finally, KB Financial Partners LLC acquired a new position in shares of MSP Recovery in the 2nd quarter valued at about $27,000.
- Five stocks we like better than MSP Recovery
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for MSP Recovery Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MSP Recovery and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.