Meyer Burger Technology AG (OTCMKTS:MYBUF – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.54 and traded as low as $0.31. Meyer Burger Technology shares last traded at $0.31, with a volume of 550 shares traded.
Meyer Burger Technology Price Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $0.33 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.54.
About Meyer Burger Technology
Meyer Burger Technology AG, a technology company, produces and sells solar cells and modules. It operates through Photovoltaics and Modules segments. The company offers its products based on proprietary Heterojunction/SmartWire technologies. It operates in Germany, Switzerland, rest of Europe, Asia, the United States, and internationally.
- Five stocks we like better than Meyer Burger Technology
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Energy
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Meyer Burger Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Meyer Burger Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.