Merchants Bancorp (NASDAQ:MBINN – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, November 17th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Friday, December 15th will be given a dividend of 0.375 per share on Tuesday, January 2nd. This represents a $1.50 annualized dividend and a yield of 8.12%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 14th.
Merchants Bancorp Stock Up 0.4 %
Shares of MBINN traded up $0.08 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $18.47. The company had a trading volume of 4,626 shares, compared to its average volume of 12,568. Merchants Bancorp has a 1-year low of $15.92 and a 1-year high of $24.64. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $17.58 and a 200-day simple moving average of $17.80.
About Merchants Bancorp
- Five stocks we like better than Merchants Bancorp
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Merchants Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Merchants Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.