Merchants Bancorp (NASDAQ:MBINM – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, November 17th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 15th will be given a dividend of 0.5156 per share on Tuesday, January 2nd. This represents a $2.06 annualized dividend and a yield of 8.41%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 14th.
Merchants Bancorp Stock Down 1.4 %
NASDAQ:MBINM traded down $0.35 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $24.51. 2,562 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 10,507. The company’s 50 day moving average is $23.62 and its two-hundred day moving average is $23.82. Merchants Bancorp has a twelve month low of $20.55 and a twelve month high of $28.06.
Merchants Bancorp Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Merchants Bancorp
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Merchants Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Merchants Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.