Mazda Motor Co. (OTCMKTS:MZDAY – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $5.42 and traded as high as $5.78. Mazda Motor shares last traded at $5.77, with a volume of 46,072 shares trading hands.
Mazda Motor Stock Up 0.4 %
The company has a quick ratio of 0.84, a current ratio of 1.44 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $5.43 and its 200 day simple moving average is $4.96.
About Mazda Motor
Mazda Motor Corporation engages in the manufacture and sale of passenger cars and commercial vehicles in Japan, China, North America, Europe, and internationally. The company was formerly known as Toyo Kogyo Co, Ltd. and changed its name to Mazda Motor Corporation in May 1984. Mazda Motor Corporation was incorporated in 1920 and is headquartered in Hiroshima, Japan.
- Five stocks we like better than Mazda Motor
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Mazda Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mazda Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.