Magic Empire Global Limited (NASDAQ:MEGL – Get Free Report) shares rose 17.1% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as 1.07 and last traded at 1.00. Approximately 455,200 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 60% from the average daily volume of 1,136,460 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.85.
Magic Empire Global Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of 1.03 and a 200 day moving average price of 1.45.
Magic Empire Global Announces Dividend
The company also recently declared a — dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, November 22nd. Shareholders of record on Monday, October 16th will be given a $0.01 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Friday, October 13th.
Institutional Trading of Magic Empire Global
Magic Empire Global Company Profile
Magic Empire Global Limited engages in the provision of corporate finance advisory services and underwriting services in Hong Kong. The company provides initial public offering sponsorship, financial and independent financial advisory, financial advisory, post-listing compliance advisory, and underwriting services to corporations.
- Five stocks we like better than Magic Empire Global
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Magic Empire Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Magic Empire Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.