Shares of Liquidmetal Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LQMT – Get Free Report) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.04 and traded as high as $0.04. Liquidmetal Technologies shares last traded at $0.04, with a volume of 972,299 shares changing hands.
Liquidmetal Technologies Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is $0.04 and its 200-day moving average is $0.05.
Liquidmetal Technologies Company Profile
Liquidmetal Technologies, Inc, a materials technology company, designs, develops, and sells custom products and parts from bulk amorphous alloys to customers in various industries in the United States and internationally. The company provides bulk amorphous alloy custom products and parts for applications, which include non-consumer electronic devices, medical products, automotive components, and sports and leisure goods.
- Five stocks we like better than Liquidmetal Technologies
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Liquidmetal Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liquidmetal Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.