Johnson Matthey PLC (LON:JMAT – Get Free Report) insider Liam Condon acquired 24 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, November 15th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 1,584 ($19.45) per share, for a total transaction of £380.16 ($466.85).
Liam Condon also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, October 18th, Liam Condon purchased 27 shares of Johnson Matthey stock. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 1,516 ($18.62) per share, for a total transaction of £409.32 ($502.66).
Johnson Matthey Price Performance
Shares of LON:JMAT opened at GBX 1,524 ($18.72) on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average of GBX 1,571 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 1,696.99. Johnson Matthey PLC has a fifty-two week low of GBX 1,428.50 ($17.54) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 2,384 ($29.28). The stock has a market capitalization of £2.80 billion, a P/E ratio of 1,058.33, a P/E/G ratio of 49,242.50 and a beta of 0.98. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 66.29, a current ratio of 1.51 and a quick ratio of 0.76.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Johnson Matthey Company Profile
Johnson Matthey is a global leader in science that enables a cleaner and healthier world. With over 200 years of sustained commitment to innovation and technological breakthroughs, they improve the function, performance and safety of their customers’ products. Their science has a global impact in areas such as low emission transport, pharmaceuticals, chemical processing and making the most efficient use of the planet’s natural resources.
- Five stocks we like better than Johnson Matthey
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Johnson Matthey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Johnson Matthey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.