JLEN Environmental Assets Group Limited (LON:JLEN – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 93.85 ($1.15) and traded as high as GBX 96.40 ($1.18). JLEN Environmental Assets Group shares last traded at GBX 95.80 ($1.18), with a volume of 1,399,960 shares traded.
JLEN Environmental Assets Group Price Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 93.81 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 103.78. The firm has a market cap of £632.42 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 637.33 and a beta of 0.20.
About JLEN Environmental Assets Group
John Laing Environmental Assets Group Limited is a fund of John Laing Capital Management Limited.
- Five stocks we like better than JLEN Environmental Assets Group
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for JLEN Environmental Assets Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JLEN Environmental Assets Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.