J. Smart & Co. (Contractors) PLC (LON:SMJ – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Friday, November 17th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, December 21st will be given a dividend of GBX 2.27 ($0.03) per share on Monday, January 29th. This represents a yield of 1.85%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 21st. This is an increase from J. Smart & Co. (Contractors) PLC’s previous dividend of $0.96. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
J. Smart & Co. (Contractors) PLC Stock Performance
Shares of SMJ stock traded down GBX 5 ($0.06) during trading hours on Friday, hitting GBX 120 ($1.47). 50,300 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 9,157. The company has a current ratio of 2.72, a quick ratio of 2.56 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.00. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 146.12 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 158.70. J. Smart & Co. has a 52-week low of GBX 108 ($1.33) and a 52-week high of GBX 177 ($2.17). The stock has a market capitalization of £47.75 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 3,055.55 and a beta of 0.14.
About J. Smart & Co. (Contractors) PLC
- Five stocks we like better than J. Smart & Co. (Contractors) PLC
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Election Stocks: How Elections Affect the Stock Market
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for J. Smart & Co. (Contractors) PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for J. Smart & Co. (Contractors) PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.