A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Asure Software (NASDAQ: ASUR) recently:
- 11/14/2023 – Asure Software had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barrington Research. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/14/2023 – Asure Software was downgraded by analysts at Lake Street Capital from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $8.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $20.00.
- 11/14/2023 – Asure Software had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $15.00 to $12.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/14/2023 – Asure Software had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2023 – Asure Software is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Asure Software Stock Performance
NASDAQ:ASUR traded down $0.27 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $7.00. The company had a trading volume of 251,487 shares, compared to its average volume of 286,268. The firm has a market cap of $173.95 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -22.58, a PEG ratio of 0.92 and a beta of 0.78. The company has a current ratio of 1.16, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $8.91 and its 200-day moving average price is $11.40. Asure Software, Inc. has a 52 week low of $6.30 and a 52 week high of $17.14.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Institutional investors and hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of the company. Spouting Rock Asset Management LLC bought a new position in shares of Asure Software in the third quarter worth about $98,000. Townsquare Capital LLC lifted its holdings in Asure Software by 9.2% during the third quarter. Townsquare Capital LLC now owns 42,645 shares of the technology company’s stock valued at $403,000 after purchasing an additional 3,592 shares in the last quarter. GSA Capital Partners LLP bought a new position in shares of Asure Software in the third quarter worth approximately $645,000. AQR Capital Management LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Asure Software in the third quarter worth $254,000. Finally, Perritt Capital Management Inc. increased its stake in shares of Asure Software by 337.5% in the third quarter. Perritt Capital Management Inc. now owns 35,000 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $331,000 after purchasing an additional 27,000 shares in the last quarter. 73.09% of the stock is owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
Asure Software, Inc provides cloud-based human capital management (HCM) software and services in the United States. It helps various small and medium-sized businesses to build productive teams to help them stay compliant and allocate resources to grow their business. The company's solutions include Asure Payroll & Tax, an integrated solution automates regulations associated with payroll and taxes, including wages, benefits, overtime, garnishments, tips, direct deposits, and fair labor standard act, as well as federal, state, and local payroll taxes; human resource compliance that handles HR complexities, such as employee self-service, applicant tracking, onboarding, and compliance; and Asure Time & Attendance, which provides cost savings and return on investment gains come in the form of strategic use of labor dollars and the elimination of time theft.
- Five stocks we like better than Asure Software
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Asure Software Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asure Software Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.