Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 17th. One Internet Computer token can now be purchased for $4.25 or 0.00011674 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Internet Computer has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Internet Computer has a market cap of $1.91 billion and approximately $63.27 million worth of Internet Computer was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.36 or 0.00058725 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00025130 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0969 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00005009 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001188 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00002794 BTC.
About Internet Computer
Internet Computer (ICP) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 10th, 2021. Internet Computer’s total supply is 509,894,179 tokens and its circulating supply is 449,512,865 tokens. The official website for Internet Computer is internetcomputer.org. Internet Computer’s official Twitter account is @dfinity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Internet Computer is forum.dfinity.org. The Reddit community for Internet Computer is https://reddit.com/r/dfinity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Internet Computer
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Internet Computer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Internet Computer should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Internet Computer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Internet Computer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Internet Computer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.