MAST Energy Developments PLC (LON:MAST – Get Free Report) insider Paul Venter sold 500,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, November 13th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 1 ($0.01), for a total transaction of £5,000 ($6,140.24).
MAST Energy Developments Stock Performance
Shares of LON:MAST opened at GBX 1.43 ($0.02) on Friday. The company’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 1.32 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 1.40. MAST Energy Developments PLC has a 12-month low of GBX 0.76 ($0.01) and a 12-month high of GBX 3.40 ($0.04). The firm has a market cap of £3.76 million, a PE ratio of -142.00 and a beta of -0.24. The company has a quick ratio of 0.30, a current ratio of 0.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 154.78.
About MAST Energy Developments
- Five stocks we like better than MAST Energy Developments
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for MAST Energy Developments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MAST Energy Developments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.